CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Insight Into The Mind of Little Miss P

On the wall outside Little Miss P's kindergarten class they have posted "Wanted" posters for each of the kindergarteners. Each poster has a picture of a kindergartener with a list of things that tell others about them. Most of the kids responses are normal, with a few "out there" or "silly" responses. Not my girl.



I am: a cat

I live: on a rock

I eat: dog food

I have: a pet guitar

I like a tree to eat

I hate: people

I wish: I could never be alive





Talk amongst yourselves.

2 comments:

suzi said...

Disturbing...mostly in a cute weird way ;]

Lefty said...

I can't stop laughing. Therapy? Maybe? Ah, P is so cute, weird, funny, darling. Sarcastic? So funny. Yes, she is WANTED!!!