CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

32 Flavors...and then some

I did it. After much harassment from people that I was blog stalking for too long. Now let's see how long it takes me to get this up and going - and see if I can keep it up. My average in between journal entries is approximately 3 years. I kid you not. I will write 2-3 times over a period of a month or so and then I give up. I have entries from '99, '02, '05 and '08. Sad I know. My journal is glaring at me right now from under a pile of junk next to my computer even as I write this. So, I hope you enjoy reading about the inner workings of my mind and the craziness of my life as I attempt to record...something.

4 comments:

Calley said...

Yesssssss! I've been waiting for you to start blogging :) All these ways I have to stalk you now.... ;)
Also, hope you're feeling better.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Welcome to the blogging world - it's about time :) !?!?

Ice Cream said...

Yay! I'm always happy when we get another convert to blogging. =)

Unknown said...

Wooohooo! Now I can start stalking you! hehehehe!

Welcome to the blogging world