CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And Then There Were Four. Or, The Circle of Life. And Cannibalism.



R: Mommy, why does our goldfish have a beard now?
Me: That's not a beard, that's a tail.
R: Whose tail?
Me: I'm not sure....
At this point she realized one of the other goldfish was missing. I left it for what it was. She has seen enough of The Lion King & Animal Planet to know that animals eat other animals. She also understands that we eat animals. I was not about to get into a discussion about cannibalism at 7am.
I think that musical number in The Lion King never made it off the storyboard. Maybe it's a bonus feature on the special edition 2-disc DVD set.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes:)!!
I cant believe how old your girls are! I love your blog, it's great to see ou are doing so well!!